How it works
1. Get your card
Ask for your free stamp card and special name-tag holder for your pet’s carrier.
2. Collect stamps
For every $100 you spend on an invoice, you earn 1 stamp.
- For example, an invoice of $320 would earn 3 stamps, $785 would earn 7 stamps, etc.
3. Earn rewards!
Once you’ve collected 16 stamps, you’ll earn a $100 credit that can be used at a future visit!
Terms & Conditions
- In order to earn stamps for a visit, the invoice must be paid in full at the time of service / pickup.
- Stamps are only awarded for purchases made directly at our office, not for online orders.
- Stamps are awarded at the client level – not the pet level.
- Meaning, if you have multiple pets that you bring in at the same time, you earn stamps for your entire invoice – not individually for each pet.
- However, if you have multiple pet carriers, you are welcome to have one card for each carrier since they make great name-tags.
- Stamps may not be transferred to any other client.
- If stamps are awarded for the purchase of something that is later returned, those stamps will no longer be valid.
- Reward Credits do not expire.
- Reward Credits are subject to verification, and consequently may not be redeemed the same day they are earned.
- Meaning, if you earn your 16th stamp today, the $100 credit is not valid until tomorrow.
- In order to claim a Reward Credit, the stamp card must be turned in. However, we will give you a fresh new card at that time.
- Reward Credits have no cash value.
- Meaning, a $100 Reward Credit may not be exchanged for cash. It may only be applied towards the cost of a future visit.
- Although we do not anticipate needing to do so, we reserve the right to discontinue or modify the Rewards Program at any time, and/or to exclude any individual from participating in it.
- Employees are not eligible to earn stamps or Reward Credits.