We are open from 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday, and 8am – 4pm on Saturday. We are closed on statutory holidays.
If your pet requires emergency services after hours or on holidays, we recommend that they visit the:
Mississauga Oakville Veterinary Emergency and Referral Hospital
2285 Bristol Circle
Oakville, Ontario, L6H 6P8.
Phone: (905) 829-9444.
A pet emergency may involve some of the following:
- Trauma from being hit by a car, from receiving a bite, or burn injuries
- An animal that is having trouble urinating, or is not producing urine
- An animal requiring nutrition because they are unwilling or unable to eat
- The animal is having difficulty breathing
- An animal in shock: signs of shock can include weakness, pale mucous membranes in the mouth, cold extremities, and an abnormal heart rate
- An animal with an abnormal heart rhythm
- An animal with life-threatening neurological disease, coma or seizures
- An animal that has undergone surgery and is not recovering or is having trouble in the first few post-operative days
Referral services are available by appointment only.