At Burnhamthorpe Animal Hospital, we provide elective and therapeutic surgery including but not limited to:
- Canine dewclaw removal
- Deciduous tooth extraction
- Hernia repairs
- Cryptorchid Surgery (removal of retained testicles)
- Pyometra Surgery
- Mass Removals and other soft tissue surgery
- Foreign Body” (Gastrotomy, Enterotomy)
- Bladder Stone Removal (Cystotomy)
- Prolapsed 3rd Eyelid Gland/“cherry eye” repair
- Entropion and Ectropion Correction
- Cruciate Ligature Rupture Repair (Extracapsular, Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO))
- Patellar Luxation Repair
- and more!
When necessary, we can call in specialty surgeons to our practice to perform surgeries or refer your pet to a referral institute depending on the procedure required.